Monday 12 April 2010

Holestar's single, NyLon Woman OUT NOW!!!

WHOOP! WHOOP! It's here at last! NyLon Woman the debut single by London's favourite 'tranny with a fanny', Holestar, is OUT NOW! And I'm screaming about it because I wrote it. You can read all about my involvement here. With a punk ethos that would have made Malcolm McLaren proud, Holestar is out to prove a point; namely, that the DIY route is so much easier in this digital age. For one, it's cheaper to produce than ever before and secondly, the reach to music fans is worldwide in a heartbeat. The blog love on this has been inspiring. Go on, have a read!
FIZZYPOP
POP TRASH ADDICTS

MANHATTANCHESTER
SILENCE IS A RHYTHM TOO
XO'S MIDDLE EIGHT
2,000 FEET

I AM SOHO

FREAK CHIC

To download the single now GO TO:
iTunes UK and change your store if you're outside of the UK or to Amazon. It's even on Napster! What you waiting for? COME TO MAMA!

If you want a FREEBIE MIX by me, clicky here!

2 comments:

xolondon said...

Congratulations you divasluts!

Myfizzypop said...

i have spaffed my pennies up for this one :)