Tuesday 8 May 2007

For my gorgeous Owen

I had some terrible, terrible news about a beautiful friend of mine, Owen. He loved Madonna, so when this shuffled onto my iPod this morning I knew he was there. I had intended to post the video, but seeing the lyrics written out seems more apt.

MADONNA - LUCKY STAR


You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

Chorus:
Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, starbright make everything all right
Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, starbright yeah

You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side

(chorus)

Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right

You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far



I'm just popping off for a few days because I honestly don't have the wherewithall. Anyhoo. Laters.

3 comments:

The Richard said...

Hope you're OK. All the best.

Adem With An E said...

xoxox *hugs*

Phil said...

Don't you worry none, and thanks boys xx