Monday 30 April 2007

Boy George is gay...

...and he has bumsex! He sometimes pays a rentboy to come around to his flat, you know, one that *advertised* such services on Gaydar.

Like the other George, he'll always get his face in the papers with stuff like this. He courts controversy because he does controversial things. He's famous and gets horny. But what was probably a good idea on a truck full of drugs turns out to be a big old come-down the next day and a right old pain in the arse (he wishes). The press have actually been remarkably lighthearted and, dare I say it, grown up about the story. Amelle from The Sugababes (silly cow) won the column inches and the revulsion today.

Auden Carlsen, the 28 year old (yeah right) prozza has made the most of it. Looking suitably sad he's milked it for all it's worth. Good luck to him, I suppose. He was probably genuinely scared (who wouldn't be - George is HUGE!) but he's also seen an opportunity for dirty cash money and grabbed it.

Next time, George, when it says "Vanilla only" they aren't talking about Häagen-Dazs.

3 comments:

The Richard said...

Did you read this rent boy's quote:

"I was convinced I was going to die"

Bitch, please! More like:

"I was convinced that selling this story was going to make me £5,000"

Off to the clap clinic with him!

Phil said...

I know, and the Sun embellished that quote with: "And the song went through my head, 'Do You Really Want to Hurt Me". Classic.

The Richard said...

It's *almost* as good as 'Zip me up before you go go'.

But only almost. That really was genius.